Study ACCA at home
Staying at home currently means staying safe and taking responsibility for your colleagues, friends and other members of our society and closest communities. If you’re working from home, spending evenings and weekends on your premises you can still upskill, develop your competencies and study ACCA!
Online learning might have been an option for mostly motivated people or those who were not able to attend traditional, face-to-face, classroom courses. Now online environment opens limitless opportunities for everyone who’d like to use this time wisely and further pursue development pathways, start e-learning courses in a field related to their careers or… learn something completely new!If you’re already an ACCA student or just become interested in starting ACCA there are plenty of study options waiting for you, accessible through laptop, desktop, tablet and mobile.
We’ll be updating this hub regularly to share more information about new online study options as well as to invite you for upcoming online events, so feel encouraged to visit this hub daily! We’ll provide more information shortly.
And as always, benefit from top tips shared by other students who #StudyACCAatHome!
The EPSM module is an essential component of the ACCA Qualification, providing ACCA students with the full range of advanced skills required in today’s professional world.The EPSM is fully online so why don’t you complete it now while staying at home?The EPSM is interactive and places ACCA students as professionals in authentic business situations covering three core areas: Ethics, Professionaland Digital skills. This combination is designed to effectively prepare you as a trusted and confident finance professional for the digital age. What’s more, students who complete the module before attempting Strategic Professional exams are statistically more likely to achieve exam success!EPSM module is split into 10 units, you will need approximately 15 hours to complete it. And YES! You will receive the certificate and transcript upon completion of the module, which could be used as valuable assets to prove your professionalism
Ready to start the EPSM module? Just log into your myACCA account and you will find the access to the EPSM there.
ACCA Approved Learning Partners (ALPs)
Our ALPs already have a long-standing experience in teaching online – visit their webpages to learn more and explore their teaching offerings.
ACCA study resources
to help you prepare for the Applied Knowledge, Applied Skills and Strategic Professional exams.
ACCA-X is a multi-award winning online learning programme to support learners everywhere interested in accountancy and business.
- Through ACCA-X you can study at affordable prices towards ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business exams: Accountant in Business (AB), Management Accounting (MA), Financial Accounting (FA). To gain the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business you will need to pass the related ACCA exams and complete the (free of charge) ACCA Foundations in Professionalism module. The cost of each course is US$89.
- ACCA-X is also offering free of charge courses: Introduction to Bookkeeping, Intermediate to Bookkeeping, Introduction to Management Accounting, Intermediate Management Accounting. These courses are 6 week long and ‘on-demand’ so you can start at any time you wish. There are tutor-moderated discussion boards, plus exciting and interactive content that is designed to support individuals to gain financial literacy skills.
ACCA social e-learning
Join ACCA platforms to meet like-minded students, learn and collaborate in the online environment.
- ACCA Student Accountant – E-magazine covering the latest technical articles, news from the accountancy world, career advice, support for your development and much more!
- ACCA Learning Community – Join ACCA students global network to ask questions, share knowledge, find study buddies as well as to take part in live web chats and learning events with guest speakers.
- ACCA on YouTube – Subscribe ACCA official channel on YouTube with wide selection of diversified videos to keep your mind active as well as entertained.
- ACCA podcasts – Listen to ACCA podcasts with expert advice on job searching, top scoring students exams’ tips, and many more.
Find all the useful resources ACCA has put together on the Coronavirus and its impact on this landing page:
We have a number of June webinars for you:
Setting the scene for successful study of Performance Management (PM) – Here
Date: Thursday, June 04, 2020
Join us for this webinar to hear from Michelle Vasallo Pulis, Tutor at PWC Academy Malta, who will provide valuable insights to help you in your preparation for Performance Management (PM) exam.
Stepping up from Financial Reporting (FR) to Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) – Here
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Join us for this webinar to hear from Aliki Karyda, Tutor at Cyprus College – School of Professional Studies, who will provide valuable insights to help you in your preparation for Strategic Business Reporting (SBR) exam.
Mapping key knowledge from Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills to Strategic Business Leader (SBL) – Here
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Join us for this webinar to hear from Theodoros Millidonis, SBL Tutor at GlobalTraining Cyprus and Head of Erasmus Office at the University of Nicosia who will provide valuable insights to help you in your preparation for Strategic Business Leader (SBL) exam, with particular focus on the necessary underpinning knowledge from your previous studies.
Stepping up from Audit and Assurance (AA) to Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) – Here
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Join us for this webinar to hear from Elina Apostolopoulou, AAA Tutor at GlobalTraining Athens who will provide valuable insights to help you in your preparation for Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA) exam, with particular focus on the necessary underpinning knowledge from your previous studies.
Series of free ACCA Exam Success webinars from our PQ Director Rob Sowerby – Here
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Join Rob Sowerby, Director of Professional Qualifications in a four-part webinar which aims to help you pass your exam in the first sitting.
And also on demand webinars which are available for watching at any time and any place:
Apply to become an ACCA student!If you’re ready to start your journey with ACCA you may register as ACCA student any time you wish – the process is fully online!
Stay in touch with us
Stay safe, stay at home and keep staying in touch with others! Join us and other learners by social posting with #StudyACCAatHome